Abstract Horse Art.. Welcome!





I want to welcome you to my new blog.  I am an equine and animal artist.  I do pet and horse portraits but also enjoy doing more lively, abstract horse art. I often do these types of paintings in between the commission work because they are fun and keep me loosened up!  I have made it a goal for this year to explore this further so thats where this blog comes into place.  I will use this to post my more fun, abstract and expressive pieces that I do just because I like to!  These pieces are often for sale either at my studio, White Horse Studio in Canton Ohio or online.  I may put in paypal buttons here or just direct people to my web site at http://www.suesteiner.com/ 

If you have a particular color scheme in mind for this type of art please send  me an e-mail at artbysue@hotmail.com .

Thanks for stopping by~
Sue

Comments

Popular Posts