The Silver Lining




11 x 14 original oil painting

$150.00 plus shpping and tax


This painting was inspired by a beautiful silver and chocolate colored stud I had the pleasure of seeing at the Equine Affaire in Ohio just a few days ago.  His coloring was beautiful and he had a very sweet manner about him even in the midst of the commotion and noise all around him.  I came up with this title as a reminder to look for the silver lining even in the midst of commotion by quieting myself and just looking.  I love how horses can embody so much wisdom and inspiration.

This abstract equine painting is painted with oils on 11 x 14 hardboard.  I will frame it in a simple black frame.   It can be shipped when it dries in approx. 5-7 days.

You can contact me at 330-957-0204 or by e-mail at artbysue@hotmail.com if you have any questions.

thank you!
Sue Steiner

update:  I made changes on thhis painting.  You can see what it looks like now by viewing the 4/15/10 post titled New Horse Art blog entry.  Thanks!

Comments

Popular Posts