Southwest Style Abstract Horse Art




Southwest Style Abstract Horse Art

in Earth tones and turquoise

11 x 14 on hardboard 

SOLD









I used a combination of a resin paint (glossy, interactive) called Pebeo Paints and casein paint which gives a velvety, matte finish.  The combination is SO fun and unfortunately doesn't translate well in photos but the Pebeo paints provide a transparent glossy finish and the casein paint is a calming space which has wonderful qualities all its own.  I loved working with them together!!  So much so, I did it again in the next painting that is similar, but painted on canvas.

I tried to get close ups so you can see the effects of the Pebeo paint and the areas in which the casein paint was left in a matte finish.

Paintings are listed on my Etsy site at




12 x 16 on canvas 

SOLD








`


Happy Trails,

Sue Steiner 

http://www.horseartonline.com

Specializing in Custom Pet Portraits and Equine Art 






Comments

Popular Posts